Schwarzenbersky snik » Accommodation » House Rules
Schwarzenberský seník Guest House
Novohradská 1278, 379 01 Třeboň
Schwarzenberský seník is a non-smoking Guest House without any permanent staff. Schwarzenberský seník provides free parking and bicycle storage. Pets are not allowed.
- Guests can make a booking in person, on-line or by telephone. Booking becomes completed upon our confirmation of having received a required deposit.
- Should guests cancel their stay, they will be required to comply with our cancellation fee policy.
- Guests can check in between 4pm – 8pm and are obligated to fill in their estimated time of arrival when making a booking. If there is a change to the agreed arrival time, guests should advise us at +420 607 422 355 or in person at Vinotéka Radka, Novohradská 223, Třeboň, +420 607 422 355. The reception desk is not continually manned.
- Guests are obligated to list all people staying with them. Should they not do so, they will be fined 1.000,— CZK per night per each unlisted person. Guests can only receive visitors with the accommodation provider’s permission.
- At check in, guests will be charged a refundable deposit of 1.000,— CZK per room or suite that will be returned at check out. This is a safety deposit that will be used to pay fully or in part for any damages, breakages, or losses caused by the guests. Parents are responsible for any and all damage caused by their children. Guests are not allowed, for safety reasons, to leave children up to 10 years old unattended in rooms, suites, and other communal areas.
- At check in, guests will receive 2 all-purpose keys to a room or a suite, front door and gate, 2 shoe cabinet keys, and one car park gate remote control. Guests are obligated to lock all doors and gates upon entering and leaving the premises.
- The car park is designated for personal cars of guests only. Each room and suite is assigned one parking spot that is marked by room or suite number.
- Please note that the whole property, surrounding terraces, and other areas operate a strict NO SMOKING policy. Use of any and all illegal substances is also forbidden. The only smoking area is situated to the left of the main gate (when looking from the car park).
- No pets are allowed on the premises.
- Bicycles can only be stored in designated storage rooms. Bicycles are not permitted to be taken anywhere else – that means hallways, rooms, suites, guest lounges, and other communal areas. Bicycle storage rooms are equipped with individual keys that are available at the reception desk. Keys to a safety storage cage are available for a fee at the reception desk. Guests can also be lent a Water Gun to wash their bicycles.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the premises. Password: seniktrebon
- Guests are forbidden from moving the furniture inside and/or out of rooms and suites, with the exception of prearranged events in the guest lounge.
- All garbage is to be put into garbage bags inside garbage bins. Closed garbage bags are to be disposed of in a walled off container next to the main gate.
- When leaving the premises, guests are responsible for unplugging all electronic devices except for the fridge, as well as turning off water taps and switching off lights in rooms and communal areas.
- Leaving French windows and skylights open when leaving a room is strictly forbidden. Guests are obligated to always close all windows. Should rain or other damage occur due to a window left open, guests will be charged full cost of the damages incurred.
- Guests are obligated to behave respectfully to other guests and not to disturb others with excessive noise. Guest House has a strict no noise policy from 10pm to 7am.
- Emergencies that require prompt fixing must be immediately reported at +420 607 422 355 or +420 607 422 355.
- Day-to-day concerns can be addressed with the receptionist, Monday to Friday from 11am to 4pm, at +420 607 422 355. Outside these hours, guests can turn to Vinotéka Radka, Novohradská 223, Třeboň.
- On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10am. Guests are obligated to return all keys and gate remote control to the receptionist. Failing to do so is considered a damage and will be charged accordingly.
- Guests are liable for any and all damages, however unintentional, up to and over the safety deposit amount paid.
- Members of groups that occupy a whole section are responsible for any damage and breakage in the guest lounge and other communal areas collectively and equally. If individual rooms are rented independently, guests are obligated to report any damage, breakage, or loss in the communal areas promptly or all guests will be liable collectively and equally.
- Guests who will not abide by these rules will be asked to leave. They will be charged in full for their intended stay.
The Ponds of the Třeboň Region
A brief history of Třeboň’s most significant ponds which offer many options for recreational fun.
Nature Trails for Cyclists in Třeboň
Take a look at Třeboň’s most interesting bicycle routes.